Thursday, June 2, 2011

True Horror: My Eden Lake (Day 5)

This is the continuing story of My Eden Lake, be sure to read all about Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4.

Thursday - Day 5

All of Dipstick & Numbnut's adventures had, up until this point in time, taken place outside of school hours. But on Day 5 they decided to mix it up a little by harrassing us at 1:30pm in the afternoon.

Why weren't they in school? I can't say for sure, but somehow I don't think getting a good education is high on their priorities. At least, it's not as high as dressing up like a pirate, with Tourette syndrome, and swinging by my place of work to dish out some more abuse. This time, just for laughs, they added indecent exposure to their repertoire.

Of course, the early hour of the day meant that all of my collegues, who had not witnessed Dipstick and Numbnut's antics first hand previously, now understood what I'd been dealing with. A plus, of sorts.

You know, they say a picture tells a thousand words so I'm just going to let the photos I took of these assballs on Day 5 tell the story. All of these photos were taken from inside our office. Click on the images for a better view...
























Day 5 Thoughts

WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment